Guys, Would you date a girl with shorter nails than you?

Its in the title, would you date a girl with shorter nails than you? Of course it depends on if you have literally no nails at all but if you have nails that are roughly to the end of your fingertip then would you date a nail biter or someone that has shorter nails than you?

• Yes i would
  • No i wouldn't
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I bite my nails... super bad habit, even more super hard to stop... so yeah I guess I'd be ok with it.

What Guys Said 7

• Are you mad. That won't make a difference at all n you shouldn't worry for that BC if a guy loves you he won't see your nails 😉

• No clue why long nails was even a thing.. I've never dated a girl with long nails. All I think about when I see a girl with long nails is the pain when she rubs a guy out. Oh the paiiiinnnn lol, I'm such a horny fuk for thinking about that.

• Yeah I could care less about her nails.

• A girl could probably not even have finger nails and I doubt I'd notice.

• I'm prob in the minority here and look prob really shallow, but I would not. I love them! I notice and guess I have a thing for hands (and feet to some extent). They make a hand look beautiful, elegant, professional, and shows me a girl wants to take care of and pamper herself. I also find it to be a huge turn on in the bedroom! They feel amazing, even HJ's to contradict another's comment. But to each its own. I don't like man looking hands.

• I would. Why not? If she loves me for me I will be right there besides her. :).

• I prefer a girl with short nails. Think about HJs, we don't want any mishaps do we?

Honestly i don't understand how some girls can even masturbate without scratching themselves because their nails are so long.