Can you explain this behavior to me?

So the thing is, every time I talk to a guy it always last for two week, things would get serious and I will start to dissappear on them. After talking to them, I would talk to another guy and the cycle happens again. I don't be in relationships with them, all I do is talk. But as soon as I feel that they want something more, I stop all contact.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your behaviour, how can someone else explain it? You need to look at yourself and try to find the reason why you do this. Maybe your afraid of commitment, maybe you don't actually want a relationship and are just doing it because it's what your hormones tell you. It's up to you to find the reason

Most Helpful Girl

• sounding like a hoe bby