How should i deal with it?

So this guy and me are together and there is this girl who really likes him. She is his friend long before than me. Now my guy tells me how mad she is. She is updating status for him like crazy and my guy tells me its not his fault or its not for him. Yesterday he got angry on me and said the status is NOT for him. I feel it is. What the bloody hell should I do.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You're letting your relationship revolve around a girl that has nothing to do with it.

If you keep down this path , your relationship will fail because of her. She would have gotten what she wanted.

Do you want that?
    Focus on your relationship and don't worry about her.
    Feelings are something you can get over.
    Creating damage in your own relationship at times is un-repairable.
    Be smarter, don't let that be you !

What Guys Said 1

• Don't do anything let him tackle with it!

What Girls Said 2

• Believe him for once

• believe him and trust him because there's no proof that its for him. Guys usually doesn't like girls who are protective and jealous

• There is a proof. His name starts from "H" and since a long time she has been highlighting this letter in her status. Now what?

• thats not enough because he didn't do anything like you said SHE did smh which doesn't mean that HE did smh

• Okay. Well thanks!