How do you ask out a girl?

I mean like if you're shy and never done it before. I have twice but rejected both times. What way is best/most effective on a girl?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• What way did you ask the other two times? It was probably fine - just hard luck.

• 1st. I was wondering if you want to start a relationship with me?
      2nd I told I liked but she was creeped out despite her excessive flirting.

• The first one you overshot a lot, asking a girl off the bat if she wants to start a relationship will make any girl worth dating freak start with something simple like hanging out at

• She was acting like she loved me tho. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You say " doooo youuuu wantttt to hanggggg withhhhh mehhhhh?" O. O

• And what are their possible ways of responding to that?

• "Yeah if I can".
      You should specify the day too.
      That's how I asked my crush out the first time, I just said "do you want to hang out on Sunday" and she said "if I can" and then that didn't work but eventually we hung out based off of that.