Is it just me or are more guys becoming interested in foreign/exotic women?

Like middle eastern girls and Indian girls and Latinas and all the other brown/dark girls out there? I feel like they are. The typical blue eyed blondes are no longer in fashion.
I have no idea why you guys are talking about feminism or gender roles and stuff.

1442

Most Helpful Guy

• Western civilization is in decline. Its a fact.
    Who brought this about? Western people themselves.

The rest of the world ain't dumb, they see this.
    And this includes single, white men.

a lot of white girls are soooo brainwashed and programmed its not funny.
    Women these days think that men are their rivals, which is totally stupid and a lie in itself.

Men are leaving the taboo behind and making a rational decision due to the completely unrealistic expectations of women and their brat mentality.

Would you marry a guy who acts like a teenager, 24 hrs a day?

Non western women were never ugly or unwanted, its that its more acceptable now and you are even seen as a smart man by avoiding the fembots that make up 80% of western women.

You may not like it, but its a fact.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so we can fuck women who are human and pussy is pussy...

seems you have a tiny prick, or some other malfunction, or just enuvous, whatever dude...

• @tenofthepeaks

You live in La La Land. And your reply is non conclusive and points out nothing.

Demographics and natality rates all show and back up what Im saying.

If you want to actually know WHY men are opting for foreign women, do your own research.
      If you prefer ignorance, stay the same.

• lol.. whatever dude. i can only speak for myself. we 're not a racist culture compared to long ago, and well.. pussy is pussy. why must i let some social construct devised to perpetuate slavery and colonialism affect me today in who I fuck? A human woman is a human woman, period.

Most Helpful Girl