On Friday I asked my crush out to go see a movie on Saturday. She told me she had plans. Today she told me she saw that movie the day I suggested. She liked it so much that she told me she wanted to go and see it a second time. I am very frustrated and sad. But I dont want to give up just for this. Im thinking of calling her tomorrow to hang out. Although her schedule for the next 2 days is a bit Im leaving in 3 days so we want go out then anyway. I will return in 1 to 2 weeks. Should I ask her out tomorrow or wait after I return? I was thinking if I asked her tomorrow would have a little benefit. What do you people think?