Once I get a girlfriend will my confidence be changed forever?

Will change depending on whether my relationship ended good or badly. Will I have better self esteem overall. Will someone date me even if I seem really nervous and scared when I first talk to them. I'd be nervous but brave enough to talk.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No, unfortunately it doesn't change you. I was under the same impression. Hoping that finding someone would release my anxiety, but no. You need to be able to sustain yourself before entering a relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence comes from within. The person who needs to believe in you is you. Get yourself and life together and you will feel more secure. Most importantly, believe you are worthy of what you desire.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE