Is it weird that my boyfriend of 3 months hasn't told me he was once married?

I know from a mutual friend that he was married, but I'm sure he doesn't know I know, so why has he never told me himself? Aren't these things usually disclosed pretty early on? Is it considered a lie?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• he didn't because he's AFRAID how would u take it basically...;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• People don't reveal everything about themselves right away. He needs to build that trust with you. Your relationship is fairly new, he has plenty of time to tell you.
    Besides If both of you haven't spoken about your past relationships don't expect him to say it out of no where. It doesn't suit the topic at all.