Would you want your girl to pursue her own career, or be a stay at home mom?

• I like a girl who wants her own career.
  • I like a girl who is a stay at home mom.
I prefer a girl who wants her own career. But i would not say anything bad against a woman who willing wants to stay home and take care of her family.

614

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't go through all the schooling and tuition money that I did to be a stay-at-home mom. It would be a waste of my engineering degree.

However, I totally support a woman's right to choose what she wants to do with her life. My choice might not be for someone else - that's totally ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we've got the money it'd be good if she put the career on hold for a bit and resumed at whatever age we agree is good for the kids. If not then she'll have to get back down the mine ASAP! lol. Child care costs the same amount as a mediocre income where I live, so it might actually be more economical for her to stay home anyway.