Don't write things like her/his eyes.
Most Helpful Girl
I could go on and on for hours ago what I love about my husband and in great detail, but I'm just going to pick the first five I think of and keep them short and sweet.
1. He loves to help people, whether it's me, family, friends, strangers, whoever. He's always trying to help people, it's one of his passions.
2. His laugh when I tickle him, it's the cutest and most genuine laugh he has and I don't hear it often so it makes it special.
3. That he balances me out and vice versa, some of my weakness are his strengths and vice versa so it really strengthens our bond and relationship.
4. That he always pushing himself to be the better version of himself whether it's physically, academically, mentally, anything, and he helps push me to be the better version of myself as well.
5. He's hilarious. He's the funniest person I know, he's witty, he's goofy, he's sarcastic, he's every type of funny you can think of. He's not afraid to be a goofball no matter who is around, especially if he's trying to make me smile.4