Girls, what would you do if you were a guy and had zero attraction toward the opposite gender? How would you feel and what would you do?

Let's say you were in your 20's and never been in a relationship because you have zero attraction, in the sense that you are not attractive to eyes of the oppsosite gender. I'm curious to see how women would react being in such a situation and what you would think about yourself?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• ohhh i honestly wouldn't know. I have tO experience it. Whyy are u feeling this way

• Yes, but I decided to just focus on building my career. Though I was curious to see a women's perspective in how they would handle or perceive ibeing in such a situation.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be gay. I would be gay if I was a man anyway.

• You maybe asexual or homosexual. If you are attracted to men then embrace your sexuality and live your life. Just make sure you're happy 😃

• I realize I'm either gay, or asexual and I'd be okay with that.

• Be proud of it! Every person is differant and some may not like it but you will always know you are not the only one.