Any advice on getting black girl to like me?

Im a 25 year old white guy who lives in a rural area. Iv always been attracted to black girls but they never seem to feel the same. Any advice on getting black girl to like me would be appreciated.

17

Most Helpful Girl

• We aren't much different from other girls. So I would just say approach her and be a gentlemen. How do you know they don't feel the same way?

• Well if in out in public and see a girl I like ill smile and say hi an most of them snarl there nose an walk away.

• Mostly black girls

• What do they usually look like? There probably stuck up (boojie) think there too good. Or maybe not interested and are rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• then u must be lucky basically... many black girls have no probvwith skin color... so u must find the right girl...;-)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• you have ot make the move... try looking on www.pof.com in your area... more black girls are interested in whites than you think... but both think that the other wouldn't be... I found mine on pof within a month and we have been together for almost 3 years now :D

• I like black girls too, no idea why they don't like me either.
    I think it's because they've seen a lot of our fetishes and don't want any part of it?

• This is definitely the best place to ask this question.

• Church lol

• The only white guys i see with black girls are usually ghetto. So i have no idea.

• Black women like men with steady jobs that come from good families that they think will not disappear on them when the going gets tough.

Portray yourself as that, and women of all races will notice you. Nothing to do with black or white.