If your guy/girl flirting with other girls/guys?

If your guy/girl flirting with other girls/guys are you fine with that you think it is fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as everyone knows he's coming home with me and only me >:D

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing wrong with flirting, at least I don't think so. So I wouldn't care

• I like your answer it's like real man we women r frank with friends that not mean we r flirt and we r slut yesterday I m talking friendly with our electrician he fix a oven and we had cup off tea at my home while tal k he cracked few jokes and my husband shout on me it hurt lot

• Anyone can mistake friendliness for flirting. So it's just best not to give a fuck at all.

• I'd leave her on the spot. It's never okay for your partner to flirt with others when they're dating you that's a big slap in the face and shows a great lack of respect for you.