Girls, Does age matter when dating a guy?

ex; a 22 year old dating a 21 year old

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not age itself, but more the differences associated with different ages. Like where you are in life, like in my early 20's i didn't want to date someone a lot older than me because i wasn't ready for the kind of commitment they were looking for. And that really comes down to maturity and personality more so than age, but i feel like often age is a good indicator of maturity. Also like if it's a bigger gap there will probably be a lot of references you won't get or things you won't have in common.
    So it kinda does matter, but only in as much as it accurately reflects the likelihood of commonalities.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE