It's considered normal for white guys date black girls in America?

It's normal for white guys date black girls on America?
https:// weheartit. com/tag/bwwm? page=2
Or these photos do not represent reality?
If I go to America I can have problems because of the race war culture against each other because of the historic against each other?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• The picture didn't work for me, but I can say personally that I've dated many white guys, as well as other races. It's never been a problem for me. There are plenty of white men who would and do date black women. Men aren't as picky about race as women I've noticed. At the end of the day, a good guy is a good guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your life was normal? No hatred and anger against each other? No problems out of your house? You can walk normally on the streets?

• I would imagine it depends on where you live. I live in a predominantly white area so we do receive looks. None of the family involved ever had an issue with us dating. Only one time, I was dating a guy who's mother thought I was lovely but his father wasn't comfortable with him dating me. Other than that, life was completely normal. No hatred, just love.

• Thanks.