Guys, honestly you prefer a cute or a sexy girl?

Which one would you choose and love?

634

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute because every guy has their own definition of cute and if she is sexy Im going to have to throw water bottles to a bunch of guys

What Guys Said 33

• Generally speaking, I tend to view sexy girls for hook ups and cute girls for relationships, though I have dated sexy girls before and it went well.
    Ideally though, I prefer a girl like I have now. In general, she is cute, but she really knows how to turn on her sex appeal when she so desires.

• Probably cute, also I think cute girls can be really sexy. All it would take is the right atitude and some lingerie ;)

The way I see it is cute girls can pull off sexy more easily than a sexy girl could pull off cute so with the cute girl you have the potential of getting the best of both worlds.

• For me, I would go for the cute girl to spend my future with & as for the sexy girl I would not only be friends with her but would love to have some fun with her.

• I don't do extremes of any type of personalities, i would do a mixture of both cute and sexy

• Cute girl who wears skirts and dresses and bikini style panties

• Bikini... What about thongs?

• Nah I don't actually like thongs. They are not classy ladies should be classy and cute.

• Years ago i'd say I'd go for the cute girl.

Now... I like a sexy woman that flaunts her feminine energy around! :-D

• Both they don't have to be mutually exclusive... All these positive qualities people are making either or questions for don't have to be mutually exclusive...

• Why not both? But actually an intelligent girl is my favorite

• i find cute girls more honest and sincere and i know that it will last longer in relationships and mean something,

• I didn't know there were cute and unsexy women out there.

• I want both... :) that rare combination of sexy and cute

• Cute personality and sexy body... that's how i like my women... LOLLOL 😈😈

• Honestly speaking cute girl who is sexy in bed.. :D

• I think @esplorare covered it. In general, I'd want cute. Sexy makes me think, "what am I gonna have to give up?"

• Sexy. Because they often pull off cute as well. The opposite isn't always true.

• cute in public, sexy in the bedroom.

• Cute of course! Cute is my sexy!

• Cute. That's the sexiest quality there is

• I like girls who can be both cute and sexy :D

• Cute > Sexy

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 6

• They prefer a mix of both.

• Doesn't matter what they say.
    If a girl comes along and has perfected the art of being cute and sexy with her facial expressions, the look in her eyes, her body language, the way she says things, and the little things she does... they'll go weak in the knees for her.

• I've heard they like a cute girl who only show her sexy side to them 🙊🙈

• Sexy girl for sex
    Cute girl for relationship

• If I'm a guy, I need to know the personality

• I feel like guys lie they say they want cute but as soon as the hot girl walks by smh
    Boys suck!!