How many of you were nervous to kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time?

Basically that question ^^ :) Was it more spontaneous or could you feel the moment coming up? Was it what you were expecting it to be? Thanks in advance and try to explain how you were feeling in that exact moment before your first kiss with your boyfriend/girlfriend :)

Thanks!! <3

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I was literally FREEKING OUT! Well, on the inside. I hid it pretty well, but I was about to explode. And that was just getting the courage to kiss her on the cheek! Then she turned around and planted one on me! I literally exploded on the inside.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's actually pretty sweet, lol :) Not very often when you hear a girl initiated, lol :)

• Yeah, she'll never let me live it down haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I was nervous. I wasn't sure whether that spark was going to be their but it was and I got butterflies all over

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aww, that's so sweet :) I actually need a bit of advice if you don't mind?

• No problem. How about the movies?

• That's a great idea :) I'll make the suggestion the next time I talk to him