Okay so me and my boyfriend have been "dating" for almost a year now but I have concerns,
1. We barely see each other like only 6 times throughout the whole time.
2. He gets mad when I go out with friends but I try to invite him though
3. He talks about sex when it makes me feel uncomfortable.
4. He's in college, I'm in highschool.
5. He always has an excuse in why he can't see me.
6. Gets mad when I tell him something I'm concerned of
7. My parents don't like him because he never comes around.
So what do you people think?
Most Helpful Guy
Move on. You sound more mature than he is. If you don't you're just accepting that he can use you at his convenience.
Nope, you deserve someone more considerate of you than that. Nip it!0
Most Helpful Girl
I say break up. It's absurd for him to get upset with you for hanging out with your friends and disrespectful of him to bring up a subject in which you are uncomfortable, sex. plus you hardly see each other. You're young! Have fun and spend time with people who dint try to cmake Myron you and make you uncomfortable!0