Guys who cook? Yay or nay?

I just want to know if women love guys who can cook I have never mentioned it to no woman and only my best friend knows lol So is it a big deal or is it meh and should I mention it

• I love it
  • Its Meh
  • I hate it
    Vote C
Judging by the poll it seems that women dont like guys who cook :/

2814

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love for a guy to cook. Plus if he doesn't know how to make something then I can show him. Then if he knows how to make something I don't then he can show me. Though there would probably end up with a lot of food fights. :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Who the fuck cares what girls think. Make yourself some lasagna and relish in the fact you get to eat twice as much

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True but I never mention it and they probably imagine im a derp in the kitchen