Is church a romantic serious date option?

your both dressed up. its prety serious tone. not really a friend thing is it. you would want a relationship with the person your going with. my opinion
im not asking because im going to take a girl out im just getting opinions. I think if you ask to go out to church with someone from opposite sex you have some type of romantic interest in them in my opinion
or seriousness to that person

44

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy friend asked to go to church with me... I think it shows real interest in that person and maybe a possible future relationship...

Most Helpful Guy

• No that is not a date. You date to get to know one another.

• it could be considered a date. sharing common interests

• True I guess. I would only do it with a very serious minded woman about church tho.