Sex with the lights on or off?

the title basically says it all

114

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not self conscious so lights off isn't an issue. It is more romantic to me with either candle light or moonlight streaming in through the windows, better yet under the moonlight. I don't mind the lights on either, depends on the mood, if I want him enough then lights aren't a problem at all. = }

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• On, wtf kind of question is that? Only situation it should be off is when your not trying to get caught doing it somewhere you shouldn't be. Other than that Id love to see what the hell is going on "under the covers" never know what you may find with the lights off. Scary scary shit happens.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE