Most Helpful Guy
1. Cook for her with an elegant table setting. Find out first if she like white or red wine or prefers a mixed drink.
2. While I cook, peaceful classical or space music is quietly playing in the background. We just talk.
3. Watch Somewhere in Time after that. (See below.)
4. Assuming all goes well, slowly undress her - peel her clothes off. Give massages as you go.
5. Naked, she gets a total body massage with scented candles burning in the darkness.
About Somewhere In Time, you should Google the movie or search for it in YouTube. For example:
The guy dies of a broken heart. He just sits in that chair, realizes he's forever lost her, and stops eating and drinking. His body gives up as the hotel staff discover him and try to save him. He reunites with her in the afterlife. So many guys with broken hearts understand this scene.
There really is no greater romance movie and even hardcore tough guys turn into butter with tears when they watch it. For boys, I don't know, but for any man whose ever been in love or had a broken heart, they know and they understand.
Entire groups of people travel to The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island Michigan because of this movie.
https://www.somewhereintime.tv/insite.htm2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE