Would you date yourself if you could?

I think I would. I mean she sensentive, kind, determined, and I just know her so well. Could she be my true love? maybe...

4955

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming you mean if the other me was female.
    No way in hell. I don't want someone that is exactly the same as me it would be both boring and terrifying.

You should watch the Sliders episode where Quinn meets his female double in an alternate universe named Logan St. Clair.

It's season 3 episode 2 and is called Double Cross.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... that's such an interesting question! Not quite!
    I'm involved in some fun, quirky, interesting, enlightening things as a dancer, artist, personal assistant, and a performer. So that would be cool. I also have a sense of adventure which many people seem to enjoy and feed off of. However, I don't totally have my sh*t together when it comes to my academic career and the next big steps in my life as a grown woman. So that would be a reason I wouldn't want to date me. Plus, there are some things in my personality I really would be turned off of. My strengths are awesome but damn my weaknesses are awful lol like my temper and how mean I can get : /

So hmmm I'd want to date me on most days ; )

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE