Guys, be completely honest what do you look for in a girl?

I mean both looks and personality wise what are things you look for and what catches your attention
And what do you avoid/makes u annoyed or be like bleh
Please be completely honest about it im not gonna judge... i swear c: , xD

19

Most Helpful Guy

• An overall pretty face is always what initiall catches my attention. If she has a good body, great! But all that i really look for in a body is someone of average weight, and shorter than me.

When it comes to personality, i look for a girl who is honest, an open book, chatty and outgoing, conservative, kind, gentle, loving, affectionate, caring, nurturing, soothing, funny, carefree, and optimistic.

Common interests that i don't necessarily look for in a girl, but would be good if she had was: Anime, video games, a good sense of style, artistic, and really into music. I play guitar and have an ok singing voice, but it would be a HUGE bonus if a girl had a great singing voice. I mean, there is nothing that makes my heart beat faster than a pretty girl who can sing!