Boys or girls would you date a girl that was 5,7 or is that too tall for you?

1747

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'7 as well and wouldn't mind dating a girl my height. Matter of fact I prefer a girl be around my height, because I like to be at eye level with her instead of me having to break my neck to look down or up at her.

But in the grand scheme of things, I don't really care what height a girl is. As long as she doesn't have a problem dating a 5'7 dude, then all is good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• This upsets me slightly, I'm 5'11 and have learned to love my height because, frankly we can't change it and I'm certainly not going to date someone who has an issue with it. There's no 'perfect' height for a guy or girl, you are you. So embrace it! Because heck, if you don't nobody else will.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE