Lol... The big guy up there must not like me. It seems like everytime I go on a date... something happens (weather wise)
1. Last year, I had a date scheduled and the temp went to 115 degrees... so we cancelled.
2. Last year, I had a scheduled a date and we had a tornado... so we cancelled
3. This year, I had a date planned and we had an ice storm so we cancelled
-This year, today, I made at date and now it's raining/thunder/lightning (the funny thing is... it wasn't supposed to rain today and it was sunny all week -_-). It is supposed to slow down later on and just rain. The girl asked me if I was good to drive in this weather and I said I am. She still seems down to go... but should I cancell because of the rain? We were planning on getting coffee and just walking through the college campus at night (it's almost like a park setting at night). I am trying to be optimistic about this. We can still take a walk, use an umbrella, snuggle up under the umbrella and walk around after coffee. OR should I just cancel this date?
With the first three girls I went out with (dates 1-3), we could never reschedule because we all got very busy with work and school. Should I cancel this date as well? Or would walking through the rain (granted it's still raining in an hour) be romantic?
- Cancel - It's RainingVote A
- Go On the Date - A Little Rain Doesn't Hurt Anyone + It Sounds RomanticVote B