Do a lot of relationships start from a one night stand?

ok well maybe that's not the right wording. Maybe hooking up is the right word.

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo lol, I don't think so. At least not that I've known of. Besides I think that a one night stand actually means you just sleep together once and that's it. So if sleeping together randomly like that turned into a relationship it would no longer be considered a one night stand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those don't last. The ones that last is if you are friends first. And I'm not talking about platonic friends or being friendzoned. I'm talking about being attracted to one another and being "friends"