Girls, I have been single for almost 3 years now. do I have a problem?

I get mad sometimes when i see loving couples walking around the streets. Not mad at them, mad at myself. Every day I've been asking myself am i lack of something? All my friends are in relationship. I don't know what I'm doing with my life

8

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Well, what do you think? I wish I could say I've been single for 3 years, I WISH. Every time I get out of a relationship, I say "This is it!!! I'm enjoying my freedom" and, the next thing you know, BOOM! Relationship... Months and years are, once again, tied into someone else and making sure they're happy before myself. Enjoy your freedom, dearest!!! Enjoy it, if not for yourself, then for me and others!!!