Which girl would you date?

Would you date the girl who is artistic and can sketch everything, she loves to draw/paint and is really good at it and is weird intelligent? she makes potraits of you everyday?

Would you date a girl who can sing and play an instrument and is pretty much musical? and sings to you everyday?

Would you date an actress? who loves acting?

or would you date the plain girl with no special talents but is an amazing cook and makes you laugh?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• My ideal woman would be kind and loyal, it doesn't matter where her talents lay, but having a similar political view, musical taste, sense of humour etc help.

When it comes to cooking it doesn't matter really, but it would be a bonus to find a woman who would enjoy cooking for me, or with me. I don't think any man wants to have to cook all the time, just like most woman wouldn't want too :D

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely the musically talented one. Singing is one of the most heavenly, calming, comforting things a partner can do for you. Even if she isn't a top notch, high quality singer, if she has a good voice, and can sing without her voice cracking, that's good enough to make my heart burst outta my chest 😍

• First one or last one. I had the first one, but I foolushly gave her up. I married the last one except she is smart and kinda hot.

• I would just date a basic decent women who is confident with herself, and has a nice personality. I don't need them to be anything else.

• How can I choose oh wow. I'm bad at music so I can't relate to her talent but otherwise they're all attractive to moi

• The artistic/creative type... they're world renowned for being uber kinky and just lots of fun in general!

What Girls Said 0