I'm having a first date, help?

I'm 18 and my boyfriend is coming over to my house for the first time and we plan to watch movies together, any tips, and what should I do if he try's to Kiss me? (I've never been kissed)

24

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost, decide ahead of time how far you're willing to go. What are you okay with doing, and what aren't you okay with doing? If he starts to cross that line, stop him and let him know you don't want to go any farther. Aside from that, just enjoy your time together. If he tries to kiss you, kiss him back. Don't worry if it seems awkward... You'll be fine. Just enjoy each other's company.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be cool, if he try's to kiss you and you feel ready kiss him back it's going to be awkward of course since its your first kiss, but you'll get the hang of it. Good luck :)