Why do I easily fall and easily get hurt?

my past two relationship sounds a failure. i thought the second one is a serious and sure relationship. But after i test my new boyfriend asking him "are u single", he replied: uhm kinda but not sure.
i was pretending to be other girl
and he dont know

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because you don't lay down that law outright. You don't ask if someone is single if they are your boyfriend you tell them they are no longer single because they are your boyfriend.

• i was pretending to be other girl and he dont know it

• What do you think he mean by saying "kinda, not sure?"

• I'm not sure if it was cruelty or a lack of solidification; the whole "new boyfriend" element is throwing me off because I don't really know what or how that was decided.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go and find someone and make the moment be perfect 💪👍👌