I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 7 months & lately we do not talk as much and we had sex for the first time not long ago wdid?

what should I do? I love him and I am afraid, and well I lost my virginity with him and he knew and if we break up this soon I will feel used...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe u run out of topics?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you telling us that he is loosing interest? I saw this picture once were men make up their mind after they've slept with you, if it's boring they'll leave but if you're still fun they'll stay.. something like that but seven months is a lot. Don't jump into any conclusions, just tell him how you feel and talk to him about him. Do things together that will spice up your relationship and if doesn't work then maybe it just doesn't work. Relationships has their ups and downs, always keep fighting!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE