Do white guy's usually only like white girls?

I guess it's kinda obvious what the answer is but it's weird. Why are white less likely to date women out of their race. I think this guy likes me in my class but his friends were teasing him making racial remarks about him being attracted to me.. He never said anything to me but why are white guys like this?

820

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a white guy, but this is what I think and what I heard:
    - some white guys are attracted to non-white girls, but they're afraid of what their family and/or their friends will think, so they don't date girls who aren't white
    -others are simply not attracted to non-white girls
    -in some cases, they're "afraid" of approaching non-white girls because they think they're only interested in guys of the same race.

But, obviously, white guys usually date and marry white girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for not being childish and giving me a real answer

• You're welcome. Your question makes sense.

• By the way, thanks for the MHO.