How old were u wen u were aloud to have a bf/gf?

My parents said i can't till im 18-_-

1611

Most Helpful Guy

• Your parents won't let you date until 18? That's a bit harsh...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It use to be till i was out of college but they don think im able to go so they now say 21

• You do realize you can have complete autonomy for yourself when you turn 18 they can't really stop you from dating at 18-20.

• They can't stop me now either hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Sixteen before I could officially date, though he and I were an item for more than six months before that. We just couldn't go out on a date, that was ok I always just liked hanging out with him anyway, still do! = ]

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hope u guys last a really long time together:)

• Thanks, we're getting married this July 11th. We were best friends before we even dated.

• OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!! ill keep u guys in my prayers ah im so happy for u that made my day... well night but eh u know what i mean lol