White guys... or anyone? Which lady would you date? Pictures involved?

white guys...... or anyone? Pictures involved?

If you were to pick/date any of these ladies which would you prefer

2353

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as a white guy -_- ... I'd pick number 4. She has a seductive look going on with her eyes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is really thirsty and sad. As a black woman why are you low key looking for approval from white men? All these women are beautiful so why does it matter which one gets a rAndom white guys dick the hardest?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Chile its not that serious and ur late. Have a great day tho.

• Love your comment. Black women like her make black women look desperate when black women are far from desperate. She need to dye her skin white and the hell out the black race

• @mslady1993 with all due respect its just a website there's nothing desperate about this question. People ask dumb questions on here everyday.. this right here is just a fun randomn question. Life continue on.