Guys, would you date a girl like this?

would you date a girl like this? i'm using me as an example here. so i'm a weird girl because i make weird noises when i'm bored, i talk in random accents when i'm VERY bored and when watching sports on TV i do my own commentary and yell when something stupid happens. also i tell the stupidest jokes ever to try to make people laugh. i speak my mind a lot like say something like "i feel the urge to say petunia". there's much more but this is an example. so would you date a weird girl like this or not?
  • i would date a girl like this
    Vote A
  • i would not date a girl like this
    Vote B
  • Eh, maybe
    Vote C
  • i'm weird to so totally!
    Vote D
  • weird people are weird so no
    Vote E
  • something else [comment]
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I figure a chick like this is probably really a high IQ babe and she's gonna be very entertaining.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• It depends. If you're able to be serious when the time comes and crack up jokes, then I would be okay. The weird noises, though, would have to decrease. I think I would get annoyed. I'n a serious but humorous guy. I could probably be friends with a girl like you but I wouldn't date you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm weird, so totally. Haha it keeps things interesting.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's too much for me to handle, especially when I'm having a bad day. Bound to break up. (You remind me of a girl I was about* to get with)

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a narrow line between fun weird and irritating weird.

0|3
    0|0
  • Life gets boring quickly if everything had to be serious all the time. You sound like a fun person!

1|0
    0|1
  • No she acts too silly for my taste. I couldn't handle it if she acted like that forever. Not my taste sorry.

But I'm not the hottest guy out there either so take it with a grain of salt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like you've lost the plot a bit. That would irritate the shit outta me. Nothing worse than a girl who get keep quiet for 2 seconds

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not - It might take some time to get used to her quirks before she becomes dateable

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind at all dating this kind of girl. As long in the end you have a big heart and mature (most of the time).

0|0
    0|0
  • In exception for speaking my mind and saying random things like "Petunia" you sound like the Female version of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind, but I might laugh a little or smirk. If that's not a problem for you, then it I would give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit weird lol but i would give it a shot and get to know you a little a more first. Overall yes

0|0
    0|0
  • you sound like Your an Out going like To have fun type of women yes i would go out with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal is way overrated. So definitely yes.

1|0
    0|1
  • You sound cute and fun to be around.

0|0
    0|1
  • If she is attractive, kind, and loving. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird noise! NO

0|1
    0|0
  • My type :)

0|0
    0|0
  • would definitely date. you sound awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird noise is a turn-off.