Guys, would you date a girl like this?

would you date a girl like this? i'm using me as an example here. so i'm a weird girl because i make weird noises when i'm bored, i talk in random accents when i'm VERY bored and when watching sports on TV i do my own commentary and yell when something stupid happens. also i tell the stupidest jokes ever to try to make people laugh. i speak my mind a lot like say something like "i feel the urge to say petunia". there's much more but this is an example. so would you date a weird girl like this or not?
  • i would date a girl like this
  • i would not date a girl like this
  • Eh, maybe
    Vote C
  • i'm weird to so totally!
    Vote D
  • weird people are weird so no
    Vote E
  • something else [comment]
    Vote F

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I figure a chick like this is probably really a high IQ babe and she's gonna be very entertaining.