Guys, will you still like a girl, if you two dont find much to talk in a conversation all the time?

you like this girl. but when you two talk, it is always awkward, coz she is so introverted, always silent and doesn't kno what to say. she is not social enough to make friends with. will you still like her?
  • she doesn't know what to say, coz she has feelings for me. I will still like her and like taking with her.
  • she doesn't know what to say, coz she has feelings for me. but i dont like it so weird like this.
  • she doesn't know what to say, coz she is not social at all. I dont like introverted girls like thisl.
    Vote C

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm extremely introverted myself and have wondered the same thing about women. It would be nice to be with someone and not feel like they are bored if you don't fill every second of the day with conversation :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE