Native American Guys only, Do you find White women hot?

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I'm 1/8th cherokee and I'm married to a very white woman. I've always found them attractive, but I'm also more white than anything so take that for what it is.

• I am not native American but my best friend and his two sisters and mother all of which I was close with were (are) Native American both his sisters are married to white men and having kids, and my friend Steven the brother likes white women, and really all women of all races to my knowledge, and his mother may she rest in peace married a white man. So I hope that answers your question or at least gives you insight.

• Sorry if I sound ignorant... But aren't they still in the bush and villages... Hunting animals... Dancing around fire,

I've been playing a lot of Assassins creed 3 😂

• Ahahahhaa at qoo's comment.

• Lol, well there are rumors and legends of native Americans who escaped deep into the mountains were we can't go and are living there to this day. No one knows if it is true or not though.

• I don't think they're hot just attractive but some have legs that spread like the canyon

• Ahh yuck, very pretentious and fall for anything just behind our current Japanese relatives in weirdness.

• Lol, why native American guys in particular?

I might be native American, but you'll never know.

• If australian counts as native American then yeah I do find some white women hot

• I find some of them very hot. Do you count Asian? lol ok jk

• Only find native girls hot.

• Do mexicans count as native American for you?

• I think she is comparing herself to darker women

• Yes I do. Why do u ask.