Girls, What would your dream date be?

Maybe if it's not too out there I could take you on it :)

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• 0|1
    • Oh... I thought our dream date was a PERSON. Not an actual "date". Well I don't have a certain place that I wouldn't mind going.

I mean amusement parks would be a great awesome date I guess.

• -Preparing sandwiches at he's place in the kitchen
    -a nice drive up a small mountain
    -parking the car facing towards the sunset, watching the view ontop of the car bonnet or boot.
    -taking pictures of my partner and myself when the sunset hits or the view
    -usually ends with good sex lol

• Any date is a dream date with the right guy. I would love to go for a plane ride, look through a telescope and the stars, go to an opera but it's the execution and general chemistry that ultimately determines the outcome.

• We're in a different country sitting on a more private beach, it's sunset, we have our own wine/champagne, have just finished the 2nd starter and then someone brings us pizza. 😩 gimmie

• I get bored of the traditional dating. Just hanging out and talking is nice.

• He asks me to hang out at rapids water park and we're chill as fuck like best friends while acting fucking retarded.

• Probably the drive in and/or a diner, not anything expensive, but kind of sentimental.

• hanging out and watching netflix lol... best date ever

• Huge ass amusement park with lots of roller coasters.

• Don't know?

• comic con then pizza

• Going to an all you can eat buffet