I went on a date with a beautiful, intelligent girl - I found her facebook profile later and saw her profile said she's relationship with another guy?

The title says it all. I went on a date with this amazing girl, we had an incredible time. The date lasted well into the night, and it ended on a really great note. We were hooking up for a half hour in the car. She said she had an amazing time and we texted later that night. But then I find her facebook profile and it says she's in a relationship with another guy. I originally met her on okcupid. Now I'm really not sure what to think.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her straight up about it. That will give you your answer one way or another.

• I don't know how to bring it up without acting like I'm paranoid and telling her I snooped around and found her profile.

• Honestly everyone Facebooks everyone else. I don't go without with someone without finding them on FB XD Besides if she doesn't want you to find things she shouldn't post them.