Anyone have any cool date ideas?

My girlfriend's wanting to go on another date. Anyone have any neat ideas?

Forgot to mention, her and I are both musicians. She plays second chair flute for her school and I sing and play guitar for my classmates at my school.
What about this idea? Maybe sneak my guitar with me and surprise her with it?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Drive with a car to a hill or mountain or whatever where you have a nice view of the city and sit in the back of the car (where you put luggage) and open the big door behind and just lay there and eat stuff and cuddle in blankets while watching a movie on a laptop or something.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The nice weather is here... take her mini golfing. Make some lunch and take her on a picnic... girls like a guy who can cook!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE