Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?

5373

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? We are talking about dating, not marriage. Dating isn't a big deal. I wouldn't advise marrying someone with a large age gap, as it can make things tougher in the long run. However if the couple are currently happy together then I say good for them regardless of their age.

For the most part I think people that really have an issue with it is really just attempting to shame the sexuality of others. They are both adults so I figure I will just let people do what they want. I understand it wouldn't be for everyone, but I don't see the problem with dating someone much older or much younger if that is what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, no problem. Got me an "Older Man" already he'll 20 pretty soon!! So I guess I'll have to pass on that 18 year old! besides they say Boys mature later than Girls, that's why I went with an older one... = ]