Would someone's religion (or lack thereof) affect the chances of you ending up in a relationship with them?

This is just out of curiosity.

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date an extremist or even just crazy on either end. I'm atheist myself, but I don't wanna be with someone who thinks all religious people are stupid or should die.
    On the other hand, I wouldn't wanna date a religious person who thought every atheist was evil and that I need to be "saved".

It only affects the chances if they're crazy or overzealous (atheist or religious).

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on her level of "devotion".

If she utilizes religion for it's networking capacity and personal enlightenment (reflection and introspection), I can respect that. Religious institutions are powerful networks, and spending a Sunday morning thinking about "the meaning of life" hard to bash, even though the medium is terrible and archaic.

But once she applies "God logic" to her rationale, it's probably not going to work. "These oranges were on sale at Albertsons, God is watching me!" <_SMH.