Relationship in trouble?

Me and my man have been together 2yrs we have talked about marriage... he has asked my mom's permission... I know his family. Me & him get along great... I can trust him we tell each other everything... We love each other. Here is the issue he doesn't ever really initiate sex... when I do he just kind of blows it off. Shoot even when I try to make it with him I have to practically force him to French kiss the very rare times we do always leads to very passionate sex but he barely ever French kisses me. Just a regular non passionate kiss sometimes cute... I know he ain't cheating he is either work or with me. Plus he ain't that guy. We have talked about this and he is like I love you I think your beautiful I'm gonna tear your ass up (which doesn't happen). So what's the deal... please help because this is frustrating and it hurts.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It may be that he's never admitted it to himself but he likes boys instead of girls. Why else would a young guy who is not fooling around regularly turn down the offer of hot sex? Unless he has a medical problem that is affecting his libido. Has he had a good physical exam that includes a check of his testosterone level?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!