Did he grow a conscience?

I've been seeing a man on and off for about 9 months now. With in those 9 months there are been arguments, misunderstandings, confusion, realizations, reunions, and more confusion.

The newest situation is a text message he sent me last Friday . He texted me during the day and we had a conversation about stuff that we were doing at the time. I told him that I was going to the park later and he told me he was hanging out with some co-workers (going to a bar).

Later that night at 8pm he texted me and said that he was headed home but that he could stop by if I wanted. I knew he as going to try and hook up with me but I really wanted to see him since we haven't gotten the chance to hang out due to work and his schoolwork. I told him that he could come over, one minute later he sends a text back saying that he should "just go home" and "sorry for the confusion." He's NEVER done that before. It was like he caught himself. I asked him if he was okay and he said , "I'm bad, you should realize that". When we started talking to each other after our last blow up he kept telling me how he was a "fucked up person" and that I deserve some one who will treat me right. I told him that I still didn't think he was a bad person and he said, "you're too good to me".

I would like to think that he caught himself because he knew that I wanted a relationship and I didn't want to have causal sex with him anymore. He's been A LOT better with the way he's been treating me and this could be him catching himself before he messed anything up with me. But this could be wishful thinking.

What do you think?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• 33.media.tumblr.com/.../...udgf261scjd8ro1_250.gif girl he want oussy that's why he's looking for you... Wake up, ignore him and move on...

• Uh... Did you read the part where I said he stopped himself and went home?

• Actually… Don't even answer that. You're using RuPaul drag race pictures, I can't even take you seriously.

Never mind.