What do think of a black girl dating a white guy?

It doesn't matter if it's not nice. I want your honest opinion.

1925

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the black girl is banging, who cares! Most of the times, when a white guy dates a black girl, she tends to be very attractive, educated, classy, and sophisticated. The white dudes also appear to be rather desirable in terms of the same qualities. However, there will always be exceptions; no matter how rare, they will occur. This is based off of my experience and observations, of course. Society views the black guy/white girl combo with far more stigma and resentment, if you ask me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE