What can you offer to the girls compared to this guy?

Height: 185cm / 6 ft 1 in
Should we just accept our destiny that we can never be as attractive as him in the eyes of women because we're not born as tall as him?

1516

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know you're right...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 15

• He is not attractive. Very few Asians are attractive.

• What ethnicity are you?

• @abundantlyrich, ''You look middle eastern to me.''.. Lol Sooo fu'n truuuu~! xD!!!

I swer sometimes I'm weary of going to new places in whte trashy areas (pretty much the only places I go to cuz all my friends live in those areas// I swerz I'm not a bad person! D:_)) after a terrorist attack happens like the recent 1 in Texas! Cuz there's a bunch of ignorant Islamophobic (I still don't like using that word lol) fuks that will try n' start shit with me cuz they confuse me for being ME!!! Fuk'n Lol I was arrested for getting in a fight yesterday for that vry reason too! xD!!!

Tbh it bothers me but I try not to focus on it & keep a positive attitude cuz if I let it get to me & if I constantly get angry cuz of it, then that would mean that those ignorant fuks would win.

• @ShutUpandSuckMe I saw abit of your youtube footage when you had your other name here before this current one. You looked tanned. :P Ahem... Time to learn your arabic...

• I don't find him attractive so I don't know what you're talking about.

• Isn't this guy a pick up artist or something? He has his own videos and seminars for guys on how to be like him... maybe guys do have a chance to emulate him :) and I don't think height is an issue,

• How the fuck height is not an issue?

• You already know the majority of women fall into categorization I describe and you still say height is not an issue?

• Yes, clarification: height is not an issue 'for me'. I can only really speak for myself concretely.

• I don't find him attractive... not really no... He's just tall and buff, TOO buff by my standards, and EVERYONE is tall to me, so that goes out the window

• Hot body + ugly face = ugly.

• Oh plus Asian guys has small dick

• DAAAAYMN GUUUURL~~~!!! You don't pull ur punches, do ya? #SAVAGE

• Agreed however some (most) people have growers which mean their dick can be like 3.5 inches flaccid and 6-7 inches erect.

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 15

• "Should we just accept our destiny that we can never be as attractive as him in the eyes of women because we're not born as tall as him?"

Yep, giving up right now!!

• You're much better looking then him!

• What the fuck difference does it make how tall I am?

• Okay then, goodbye!
      Have fun worshiping him!

• Nothing. No man can ever compare to that demi-God and all the women will flock to him. Why would women choose to have kids with us mere mortals?

That's why, after years of selective breeding, all kids these days are tall, muscular Asians... oh wait...

• I don't care about pleasing anyone to be honest I love every flaws and positives of how I look if women/men can't accept themselves then you will never find happiness

• You're so young, so naive.

• Lol then keep on dwelling and suffer your disbelief I was like you before disgusted of how I looked and felt nobody wanted me and the reason no one wanted me was having such a negative depressing vibe that can really suck someone's energy

• He's an average guy who's in shape, I don't see what the big deal is, like... I wouldn't even blow him, not even once.

• How the fuck is he an average guy when he's 6'1"?

• I wasn't talking about height I was talking about his face/aesthetics. He doesn't have the model-esque features/symmetry that just grabs you're attention... so he just looks average & in shape.

Also what is you deal with this guy, why is it so important to you?

Is he like your benchmark for attractiveness when it comes to men, and you thought "damn, I wish I looked like him" so you posted a question GaG to get responses...

Also the negativity toward him & this post stems from how you presented it - "Oh, he is so great, we are nothing in comparison, what can we offer that he can't" pff fuck off with that tripe, don't try to sell a Mercedes as a Bugatti. If you would have posted this as "what do think of this guy" without the pretentiousness you would have gotten better results.

• I was born much shorter.

Thankfully I gew after being born and am now taller than him.

• More from Guys
    10