Will it scare my new boyfriend away if I want to have sex with him all the time?

I am in a new relationship and of course we do not live together or anything. I think he is amazing and he is the one that asked to be with me. I know he has a high sex drive as well.
The question is , is it wrong of me to text him and tell him I want him all the time. I am so turned on with him and even if we dont have much time to hang out, I still want to stop by for some for a bit.
But I dont want him to get the wrong idea, because I am practically in love with the guy.
Lol dont want to turn him off by it tho. I know he is busy with school and work and so am I.
so how much is to much with the sex thing for guys? how much is to much with sexting. I totally want to do it at the end of our conversations every time. eeek
Also , what if lately I am texting him first? to much?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be surprised if it did scare him away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you serious? He'll love it! Every guy wants to hear that his girlfriend wants him 24/7.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE