Have you ever developed a crush on a stranger?

This has happened maybe three times to me. The first guy went to my gym. He made a lot of signs of interest. I would ignore him tho. He did that for a year
Then the other one would come to my job. He would kind of ignore me though and would slightly smile (with his eyes and lips) whenever I would look at him.
Then the last guy was this random guy who I never obviously saw again. I guess that's not really s crush, but you know what I mean. It's Just something you feel right away. I'm good at judging people and know from the start if we would have a connection

anyone have stories

if you can relate do you ever think about them? I think about all three time to time

95

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good you didn't approach the 1st and third guy, that'da been weird but, I really think you should have approached the second, that would have been the best opp. for you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree with you

• I'm going to be doing the second thing tomorrow night, asking this girl out at her work, it's probably a metaphorical suicide buttttt I'm going to do it. I've only ever talked to her once, and haven't seen her in almost two weeks