Have you ever developed a crush on a stranger?

This has happened maybe three times to me. The first guy went to my gym. He made a lot of signs of interest. I would ignore him tho. He did that for a year
Then the other one would come to my job. He would kind of ignore me though and would slightly smile (with his eyes and lips) whenever I would look at him.
Then the last guy was this random guy who I never obviously saw again. I guess that's not really s crush, but you know what I mean. It's Just something you feel right away. I'm good at judging people and know from the start if we would have a connection

anyone have stories

if you can relate do you ever think about them? I think about all three time to time

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good you didn't approach the 1st and third guy, that'da been weird but, I really think you should have approached the second, that would have been the best opp. for you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree with you

• I'm going to be doing the second thing tomorrow night, asking this girl out at her work, it's probably a metaphorical suicide buttttt I'm going to do it. I've only ever talked to her once, and haven't seen her in almost two weeks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah this one lady who rode the same bus as me and we both went to the college when I took the bus to go to my classes last year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really recall but I do have my THUNDERBOLT moments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait so you exchanged nonverbals without saying anything with a guy you liked at the gym for a year?

A year?

A FUCKING YEAR! !! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i bet girls haven't but guys might have

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• yes. i only saw him for a total of maybe 8-10 minutes. but by the end of it, i had created a whole storyline based on his facial expression and his clothing. he just looked so sad. like really, really disappointed/worried/dejected. i really wanted to hug him and tell him that it would be alright. anywhoooo, the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really - since high school.

I can't crush on people whose personalities I don't know anymore. xD
    That's one of the factors that make up a single me. Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.
    Chris Hemsworth.
    ,,, but he's married, so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if he can be considered a stranger because we talk but... I guess he technically IS a stranger because we haven't actually met.

Bah. Regardless, it sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! Mostly when I'm on the bus or train going to school or jogging by the lake front! Major crush worthy guys around lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I DOOOOOO. Actually this is very weird. When I was in high school I used to go to this marketplace in which you could find any sort of stuff, video games, food, clothing, computer stuff, everything. And I went with a friend once, and there was this guy selling videogames. He was handsome as hell, platinum blond, blue eye, amazing facial features, tattooed arms. Goddamn, he was sexy as fuck. I saw him two more times, just as cute as before and I wrote stories just from thinking of him. The weird thing is that, 10 years later, I still picture his face, I kind of guess how he should have aged by now and I still hope to see him one more time. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I'm a cashier and I definitely have my favorite customers.. hoping that doesn't sound terrible. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Lol. I usually don't admit it. I actually had a guy like that earlier this school year, he was so gorgeous.. I would just like sit and stare at him like a creep 😂 but I didn't realize I was starring, I would just get lost in his cuteness. Long story short, after a month of creeping my friend turned out to be really good friends with him, and so my friend played match maker and we got together. Well, we dated for almost 2 months, then he moved high schools and it was about 40 minutes away. I was up with trying it, but he wasn't. So we ended it. At first I was upset, but now I look back on it and smile from our good times. Like when I spilt Dr. Pepper ALLLLLLLL over him at a football game. It makes me happy c:

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you slightly smile with your eyes? O_o

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes