Why do I get annoyed by girls who aren't pretty?

it's gotten to the point where I can't even listen to a girl who isn't extremely attractive and/or successfull in other ways. I'm also a lot tougher on uglier/fat girls like if they act b*tchy even for a second I will be done with them as people but with attractive girls I'm very patient and compassionate.

*A last point, if a plain/fat girl is super nice I will talk to her and listen (we're just talking friends here) it's just if a plain/fat girl is "normal" i. e is sometimes mean and sometimes nice I'll just look at them confused and i either get instantly irritated or just leave.

2418

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your blinded by their outer appearance more than their inner.